Blackfeather Woods The Watcher in the Woods
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded shortly to the female when she placed the bear cub by their caches. Burke had eaten recently and he was very cautious with over eating very since he gotten his bloat attack. Now he didn't have Meldresi to save him from that. The large male was doing better after her death but it was still tough being alone. He had always been alone but once you get adjusted to having someone around it was pretty nice. 

Burke trotted further past the edges, he wasn't going through the heart of the territory just yet. He would let her explore that herself. "Up ahead is the swamp. During the winter this is even more of a traitorous place, remember that when entering." Burke felt like he had been enough of a host for now. Plus he had other duties to do instead of hanging out with the newbie. "This is mostly it, the rest you can do by yourself," he assured her. "I am needed elsewhere but make sure to make yourself useful the next two weeks. Otherwise I will kick your mute butt out." Burke could be kind of a jerk, especially to the newer wolves. With that said he left the female to explore on her own. 

Last post from me! You can archive after your post!
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
The Watcher in the Woods - by Quiet - January 14, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: The Watcher in the Woods - by Burke - January 14, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: The Watcher in the Woods - by Quiet - January 14, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: The Watcher in the Woods - by Burke - January 15, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: The Watcher in the Woods - by Quiet - January 16, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: The Watcher in the Woods - by Burke - January 16, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: The Watcher in the Woods - by Quiet - January 16, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: The Watcher in the Woods - by Burke - January 16, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: The Watcher in the Woods - by Quiet - January 18, 2016, 08:41 PM