Silvertip Mountain It's my Party
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria was greeted back in return with the same affection she had given Fitz. The girl didn't care much for the scenery, she had other things on her mind and that was to get freaky with her mate. She nipped him impatiently. Zaria was still Zaria and she liked things to get done quick when she commanded something. She knew not to do that too much by Fitz but now the heat was surging through her and she wanted nothing rather than to have her mate.

Zaria even vocalized a long whiney bark, instantly turning over so it was very clear to Fitz that she wanted this. Zaria had never been a mother. She had never been around mothers. She hadn't even been around youngsters, actual babies. Zaria had no clue what she was getting into. Sure she knew by instinct that this could result in pups. How hard could it be? Not for her, she was Zaria, everything she did she did great.

Oh Zaria, you are in for such a shock xD. I think she should seek out a mother wolf to have lessons or something otherwise this might end bad.
Messages In This Thread
It's my Party - by Zaria - January 17, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2016, 04:14 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 19, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 20, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 20, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 20, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 26, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 26, 2016, 08:39 AM