Lost Creek Hollow i am pulsing the blood in your veins.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
  I was going to close this up, but I can't help myself.  Babies feel free to pop in again before we finish, but no obligation :D

Harlyn was exhausted, but her joy at simply getting to gaze upon their little faces caused her to fight the desire to sleep.  They were so precious, so small... Maybe not as cute as she had thought they'd be, but cuteness would come later when they more resembled puppies rather than small, lumpy sacks of meat.  The resemblance made her grin inwardly and she leaned forward to worry their little faces with her tongue to clean away her milk as they dropped off one by one.

The sound of a disturbance at the mouth of the den caused her fiery gaze to sharpen and snap over to peer at her mate's face.  The sight of it had always warmed her heart and soul, but instinct forced her ears forward and a low, warning growl to rumble from her chest.  She knew he would not harm them.  At least, some part of her knew this.  But they were so small and so fragile.  She could trust no one near them yet, not even Mordecai.  Her growl deepened, warning him away.
Messages In This Thread
i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Harlyn - January 15, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Silas - January 16, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Pippin - January 17, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Larkspur - January 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Mordecai - January 18, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Mordecai - January 19, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Larkspur - January 21, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Silas - January 22, 2016, 01:48 AM