Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Clouds mother had always told her she was cursed with an expressive face. Meaning that you could tell anything that she was thinking from her face. She had never been able to hide anything from her family, her brothers refused to tell her secrets. It was the way she was made, she had tried to school her expression to make it not so expressive and that did not work.

Thistle listened and felt a lightening in her chest that she had not known was tight. She had wanted his culture to have some good things she realized. She wanted him to be likable and she wanted to like him. She wanted to chuckle at herself for the lengths she went to make a friend if that is what you could call him, no she still considered him an aquaintance truthfully she did not even know if friend was in his vocabulary. "that's good then. Your culture is very interesting Ragnar. She titled her head and then sighed "I better go check on Kennedy, but for all my healing he does not seem to be getting better in his mind or soul I don't know what to do. She was disheartened by Kennedy's attitude of late.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - April 13, 2014, 09:28 AM