Thunder Dome Here our dreams aren't made, they're won
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Insight was given, the knowledge of a pack nearby. The words were duly noted, but she knew not yet whether she could truly take them to heart. To settle so near to another had never been her plans, but if the place called to her in a manner that none other could, she would not deny herself a place atop it. As of yet, she'd not been given any reason to remain on the gloomy ridges, but she'd also not yet explored the majority of it. Only after then could she decide if it was worth the proximity or not. Still, she nodded her head, showing she'd at least remember the woman's words. "Perhaps it may," she offered, momentarily ignoring the uncertainty of her mind.

"I am certain I will come across a place that interests me," the yearling decided. "I should be returning to my journey now. I have others depending on me, as I am sure you may relate to." She did not wish to cut the interaction so short, but she had others in need of her. The female had spoken of a pack, thereby placing her within it—a pack Asterr did not yet need to learn any information of. She remained in place to see if the woman had anything she'd like to say before they parted ways. If nothing of great significance was voiced, the dragon would give her farewells and then carry on further up the mountain.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Farstep - December 30, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - December 31, 2015, 03:05 AM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Farstep - January 02, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - January 05, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Saghani - January 06, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Farstep - January 06, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Farstep - January 09, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - January 17, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - January 18, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Here our dreams aren't made, they're won - by Asterr - January 19, 2016, 03:15 PM