Redhawk Caldera you can see the foundation slipping down
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
All Welcome 
Takes place after Wildfire has already left. Vague, because I'm not entirely sure what Mags will learn from Wifi.

Although she had planned on bringing fresh, warm meat for the leading pair of the Caldera, the leg of ungulate that hung from her jaws was half-frozen. The doe she had claimed it from seemed to be healthy, other than the fact that she was— well— dead, and while Magpie ordinarily would have sought deeper to find the cause, the matters affecting her sister's claim seemed to be more pressing. She halted at the invisible scent-built fence of the claim, and dropped the meat at her own feet.

She tilted her head and announced her presence; though she was hoping to speak to @Fox or @Peregrine as soon as possible, Magpie did not demand their attendance quite yet.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
you can see the foundation slipping down - by OG Magpie - January 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - February 22, 2016, 10:39 PM