Lost Creek Hollow i am pulsing the blood in your veins.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
may as well drive it to ten posts! :P

His presence at the mouth of the den only lasted a brief moment. Though he could not see down to where Harlyn had tucked herself away, he could sense the change that had come to his world by the myriad of scents that arose. Of course, the most telling sign of that was the quieting sounds of that den, and that only lasted until he heard the deep warning that arose from none other than his mate.

He backed off immediately, rising and turning in such a fluid motion that it was enough to disorient him. But he adapted in time to save himself from teetering back towards the ground, and cleared the area around the den's mouth. This did not come without complaint from him either, but his grumbling was quieted as he opted to settle down in the timberline beyond it. At least from there, he could keep watch.

And maybe Harlyn would come around and call him back.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Harlyn - January 15, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Silas - January 16, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Pippin - January 17, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Larkspur - January 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Mordecai - January 18, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Mordecai - January 19, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Larkspur - January 21, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Silas - January 22, 2016, 01:48 AM