Lost Creek Hollow i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn wasted no time after Luke went limp to get to work.  She swept gently but purposefully down upon him, positioning herself so that she could get at his wounds to clean them comfortably.  Already she had tasks in mind for the other wolves whom she had not forgotten were there in spite of how little attention she'd paid them.  Ilya, a budding naturalist, Harlyn would trust to pick out the plants she needed.  Mordecai who knew the little alcove just outside of their den where she kept some of her medicines would be her guide.

"Ilya, I need goldenrod and marigold.  I have some in my stores near the den," Harlyn said hurriedly without looking at she or Mordecai, "Mordecai, take her, and hurry back.  Goldenrod has long, thin, pointed leaves and pale blooms.  Marigold is the same color flower, but larger with tall, thin stalks and small leaves.  Grab whatever you can if you're unsure, I'll sort through and take what I need."  With that, she began to run her tongue across his wounds, cleaning away dirt and blood while her senses searched for signs of infection she prayed she would be unable to find.
Messages In This Thread
i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - December 27, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 06:55 PM