Lost Creek Hollow of all the trees that are in the wood.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
It should have occurred to her how odd it was for her - a healer - to be asking someone medical questions.  Especially someone with no medical experience that she was aware of.  But, Lagon was the one who had come upon her, and so he was the one who got to be pelted with queries she already knew the answers to, but had somehow forgotten in this moment of excitement and anxiety.  

She listened intently as he responded.  Four weeks.  It was about four weeks now, she thought...  She had never put too much stock in the exact passage of time, which was suddenly seeming like a pretty foolish thing to do.  His other questions caused her to pause and evaluate the past couple of weeks.  On some level she had known what her symptoms meant, but she'd scarcely allowed herself to believe out of fear of somehow jinxing it.

"Yes, on all counts," Harlyn said finally, a light smile touching her lips as acceptance began to settle happily in.  "I've thought that maybe I was... I hoped, and I prayed.  But until just now when I felt them, I hadn't... Oh goodness..."  She sucked in a breath as her smile broadened.
Messages In This Thread
of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - December 18, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 08, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - January 14, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 16, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 23, 2016, 07:13 AM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 06:02 PM