Silvertip Mountain Children running from their school
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Jinx had to agree with Fox on the first point, but gave no verbal or physical indication of it. She was more interested to know that her Alpha had not only met Chakra Feralheart, but had taunted her. Despite her recent misgivings and worries, a fond smile found its way across her lips at the notion of Fox running wild through Neverwinter. Jinx would not have dared, knowing that large-bodied woman could chase her down, but she respected Fox for not dying on her own excursion in the former pack's woodland.

"She seemed capable enough to me," Jinx said, "but I did not know her personally. She was a Feralheart, from a strong family, or so her words would imply. It seems her actions suggested otherwise." She had lapped up Chakra's perceived power like honey, but Jinx had also been desperate back then. Desperate for a reprieve from the judgement of her former fellows, and desperate to find anything familiar to identify with. Chakra had seemed like Kaskae in some ways, and brought comfort to the mambo when she needed it.

As for the former Tartok... "Dunno," she admitted, "But I suspect their leader probably split." She hadn't known who Tonravik was, truly. Had she known of the connection between her dark-haired aunt and the former leading bitch of the mountain pack, she would have had a lot more to say about it. "There was another pack in the forest below before Chakra's, led by some rogue weirdos who barely showed their faces. I lived with them for a short while, so when these mountain wolves moved in up our ass crack, I paid them a little visit. Played tag with their head bitch. I won." She conveniently left out the part about how Tonravik had actually tripped her up and caught hold of her. That just made her look bad.
Messages In This Thread
Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 03, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 07, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 13, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 13, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 14, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 01:45 PM