Porcupine Ridge MM, try me b
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
All Welcome 
titled based loosely off this vine bc it makes me cry with laughter
AND THE FIRST CHALLENGE IS ISSUED. Jhala is challenging @Anwyl for the Delta position! everyone feel free to join in and pick sides!! (:

The conversation that the young wolfess had had with Taggarik was reassuring in a sense, but still bothersome.  She was aware of the fact that now she could possibly plan around the upper tiers litters in hopes to have one of her own, but she was not satisfied with the idea that she couldn't. Like the Donnelaith wolf Aria, Jhala had dreamed of a family shortly after she learned what one was, and was disturbed by the idea that she wouldn't be able to have one. Tagg had pointed out that she was quite young to want to start a family, but that wasn't exactly what she meant, she later decided. She enjoyed the idea of planning one, and as long as she knew that she had a spot secured, her future would be far easier to see laid out in front of her. This was better in her eyes; she enjoyed having the knowledge of a peaceful future, even if that wasn't necessarily true.

While she still didn't believe she was capable of leading or advising via the Beta rank, she thought that Gamma would be perfect. This was until she discovered how fond she was of the silent male who held the rank, and actually rather enjoyed having him above her. She would go for the wolf right below him, one she'd discovered to be named Anwyl, and sought him out right away. 

She found his trail soon, and let out a howl that was loud and clear. If he didn't hear it, someone else in the pack was sure to, and she felt her posture raise as she did so. Her message told him plain and simple- defend your rank or submit. She didn't know if she'd get the rank, or if anyone would support her as a Delta (not that the rank was a super high one anyway), but she hoped it would be within her limits. 

So she set off, following his trail and standing as tall and fluffed out as she could manage. 
Messages In This Thread
MM, try me b - by Jhala - January 19, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: MM, try me b - by Taggarik - January 20, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: MM, try me b - by Anwyl - January 23, 2016, 07:32 AM
RE: MM, try me b - by Jhala - January 23, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: MM, try me b - by Farstep - January 23, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: MM, try me b - by Anwyl - January 24, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: MM, try me b - by Jhala - January 24, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: MM, try me b - by Taggarik - January 24, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: MM, try me b - by Farstep - January 24, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: MM, try me b - by Anwyl - January 24, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: MM, try me b - by Jhala - January 24, 2016, 09:25 PM