Silvertip Mountain sword of kings
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
“Good,” Gyda responded when Krypton spoke that life had thus far been kind to her and her family. For a moment Gyda wondered if Krypton had a mate and children stowed away on this mountain but had not smelled anything so specific upon her fur and came to the assumption that the earthen colored woman meant the pack as a whole. “Yes,” She mourned Ragnar's death still, perhaps would always mourn his loss but she could not claim that life had been unkind. Trying, perhaps, but she was still alive. Her mother was alive, and the siblings that she knew of and had never met were alive. For Mercury and Gunnar she could not speak for no one had seen hide nor hair of them in quite some time but they were resilient beasts and she did not doubt that they were alive and doing well where ever it was they had gone. 

“I was reunited with a friend of mine and together we are forming a pack on Sleeping Dragon. I expect that it will soon be official after my return back from this trip.” Gyda was excited to share this news …for more reasons than one. “It is a territory north of here, away from Stavanger Bay and Ravensblood Forest.” As much as those two territories meant to her she knew she had to let them go. It was a reluctant process but she trusted in Thurinwethil and knew, deep in her heart, that only be letting go would she allow herself to heal.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
sword of kings - by Gyda - January 12, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: sword of kings - by RIP Krypton - January 14, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: sword of kings - by Gyda - January 14, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: sword of kings - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: sword of kings - by RIP Krypton - January 15, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: sword of kings - by Gyda - January 17, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: sword of kings - by RIP Krypton - January 17, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: sword of kings - by Gyda - January 20, 2016, 05:47 AM
RE: sword of kings - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2016, 11:50 PM