Sleeping Dragon life should be lived to it's fullest
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Thuringwethil soon appeared, her ebony form unmistakable even as the skies ran dark with the colors of the night. Gyda had not demanded the other woman's presence but she could not say that it was not nice to see her ...because it was nice. Very nice. Gyda returns Thurin's embrace, pressing her nose against the other woman's shoulder for a moment, holding until Thurin retreated back from it. “Yes,” Gyda responded, wondering if there had been any doubt of her well being. It was true she'd been gone longer than she had anticipated but all her stops had been necessary and one stop, even, granted them a new recruit to their ranks. “You are looking better, are your wounds healing?” Gyda knew ...bare bone basic techniques. She had never fully acquired her mother's talent for healing though that had been of the Scandinavian's own choice and failure, admittedly.

“You have been busy while I was away,” Gyda observed offering Thurin a partially demure, partially sly look. “I do not return alone myself.  I picked up a recruit on my way back here. I...do not know what to call him for he does not speak. He can bark but I do not know if he simply wishes not to speak or cannot. He is capable that much I do know.” They would need to give him some sort of nickname to address him. Admittedly, it wasn't anything she'd thought to converse (relatively one-sided as it would have been) with him about on the way to Sleeping Dragon — mostly because she had not needed to introduce him prior.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 19, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 19, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 20, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 21, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 22, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 24, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 26, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - February 01, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - February 01, 2016, 05:39 PM