Redhawk Caldera you can see the foundation slipping down
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
She didn't have to wait long before the fiery woman that was her sister appeared— and when the leader drew close and greeted her, the dark woman's expression turned to one of joy. Grinning, she bowed her head, both out of respect and to nudge the haunch toward her sister. "I thought it was about time I visit," Magpie responded smoothly.

Although she already knew part of the answer, thanks to her run-in with Wildfire, she decided not to launch immediately into the issue at hand— and rather, feign innocence so that Fox could tell her what was going on herself. "I ran into Wildfire on the way," she told her sister, "and it sounds like she's doing well for herself. How're things here at the Caldera?"
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
you can see the foundation slipping down - by OG Magpie - January 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by OG Magpie - January 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - February 22, 2016, 10:39 PM