The Sentinels If I never get to see the Northern lights
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
There was fear, of course, the sickness and depression that had been present all through her first pregnancy was still in vivid memory and there was no guarantee that this wasn't going to happen this time too. Osprey would be smarter now though - she would have Blue willow at her side to aid her and help her. But the thing that gave her the most confidence was that she would have Dante by her side all the time. It would be no easy road to trek, but so much different. 

"I don't think I have to worry," she spoke softly, "I have you." Though she appreciated him telling her that he would not mind being just them either. All of a sudden she thought that maybe parenthood was just the next logical step for both of them. Sharing the knowledge and seeing the world with brand new look so to say. Having something to live for and take care of. "Shall we go outside?" she got to her feet and stretched. "It seems that it is going to be such a grand day - it would be shame to miss it."
Messages In This Thread
If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 27, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 11, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 18, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 21, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 24, 2016, 02:20 PM