Lost Creek Hollow i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn worked as quickly and gently as she could cleaning his wounds.  She didn't want to hurt him and stir him to awaken, not when he was so volatile.  And she needed to have the wounds clean before Mordecai and Ilya returned so that she could administer the medicine promptly.  She knew the trip to their den and back wouldn't take too long, and so she wasted as little time as she could.  

It seemed to her like no time had passed at all when the pair returned.  In spite of her paranoia, she was ready for them when the arrived.  She whined urgently to Ilya, wordlessly asking that she bring her the plants quickly so that she could get to work.  She was pretty confident that the gamma would have managed to grab what she had requested without too much issue.  Plants did tend to look somewhat alike, but she knew (or thought) that Ilya had had some experience with herbs already that would have helped her.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - December 27, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Harlyn - January 21, 2016, 06:33 PM