The Sentinels If I never get to see the Northern lights
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
When she said that, Dante felt a strong sense of right, a sureness that he had felt very few times.  This decision - to be mates, to start a family - it was a good one.  He wasn't sure where that assuredness came from, but it settled over him like a wave and he reveled in it.

This time he wouldn't let her down.  No matter what, he'd have her back and she would never have to doubt that.  

He watched her get up and nodded, slightly reluctant but also knowing they shouldn't waste a beautiful day in a season where they were few and far between.  "A shame indeed," he replied, rising and stretching.  "Care to grab some breakfast?" They could try a catch or perhaps hit up a store if hunting fortune betrayed them.  The ache in his chest was subdued this morning, so he liked his chances so far.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 27, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 11, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 18, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 21, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 24, 2016, 02:20 PM