Thunder Dome I simply wander around you
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Though perhaps it shouldn't have—what with him having previously spoken of magic—the fact that he'd been able to detect the soul within the woods had surprised her. Her expression had betrayed as much, too, before settling back into a soft smile. "There is a strong soul residing within these woods," she expressed, recalling the being she had met in her dreams. With slow steps, she moved closer to the nearest stream, gaze immediately finding it's way to the reflective surface. "Zennyo Ryūō, the dragon king, lives within these waterways. I met him once in my dreams after having first entered this cavern, and it was then that we had settled upon an agreement; my tribe may live among these peaks as long as his domain is respected, and in turn he will offer us his divine protection." Her head turned, eyes meeting his as she awaited his reaction. It was the first time she'd voiced what had happened, making him the first to learn of why she'd chosen the dome over all other places.

The king of the dragons was not the same her family had served, nor was he the one who'd been connected to the female since birth. No, the one who could claim such was Draco, but even he had made her feel as if the volcano was the best place for her to settle atop. "I feel as if I may never wish to leave this place—not forever, that is." Journeying would remain a favourite pastime of hers, but to stay away from the land for any longer than necessary was out of the question. It was she who had sworn to honour the land and the dragon within it, and so she would not go back on that pact. Ever. Besides, already she felt connected to her recruits, and would remain with them until death forced a separation.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 22, 2016, 04:37 AM