Thunder Dome I simply wander around you
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The content of her tale was not written off as being of no meaning, but rather seemed as if it'd been accepted. Perhaps not entirely believed, but she did not question his inner thoughts towards her words. However he felt towards her tale was his own business, and it would not sway her opinion of him in either way—or so she'd initially thought, anyways. While she wished to remain neutral no matter his response, she had ended up feeling elated when a question was voiced. He wished to know of what a dragon was and, while that might seem like a small thing to others, it was of great importance to her. "A dragon is... well," she had to stop, collect her thoughts, and settle the thumping in her chest. "A dragon can be described as being similar to a lizard, though many are capable of flight and breathing fire. They are also far larger than anything I have ever seen in this world." Large, reptilian creatures that possessed the power to destroy all that thrived on earth, and yet they didn't. The majority of them were peaceful when respected, and some even brought good fortune upon those who valued their existence.

"Many view dragons as these terrible beasts, fearing them for their size and what they are very well capable of doing." Sound familiar? "Few of them are actually aggressive, however. They are peaceful creatures, wishing only to live alongside their companions and families without worry of being ambushed." There were some who had taken it upon themselves to hunt the fire-breathers down and slay them, which had led to great wars in the past. Such were beings she'd never associate herself with, for she herself lived as a dragon; in a way, that is.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 22, 2016, 04:37 AM