Silvertip Mountain And bury the letters left unsent
i'm so sick of being sober
16 Posts
Ooc —
The greyscale male returned his greeting, uttering a rather formal hello in his opinion. Will resisted the urge to frown, instead, offered a gentle smile, sensing something was wrong and instinctively wanting to help the other. There was silence in answer to Will's question and for a moment, he thought he had said something wrong and was about to apologise profusely for whatever he had said that offended his packmate even though as far as he knew, everything he had uttered to the stranger had been straightforwardly polite. The wolf, however, answered softly saying he didn't know if he was okay and following up with saying that something was troubling him but he had no idea what it was, that it was only recently that he felt this way.

The male added with an afterthought that perhaps he had caught a cold. Will resisted the urge to laugh then, but smiled his infectious smile. "I don't think it's a cold. You don't display any symptoms of a cold," he told the guy gently. "Perhaps you could describe what you're feeling? I might be able to help. I'm William by the way, but everyone calls me Will. Newbie to Silvertip Mountain." Will edged closer to the male, walking almost cautiously for he didn't know how the guy would react. "You mind?" he asked, indicating that he wanted to approach.
Messages In This Thread
And bury the letters left unsent - by Alastor - January 10, 2016, 06:01 AM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Will - January 10, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Alastor - January 19, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Will - January 22, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: And bury the letters left unsent - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 02:43 AM