Fox's Glade [M] my end and my beginning
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: violent and sexual themes

for @Luke ! i'm gonna keep vague where this fits into sheo's timeline since i'm not sure which thread will be the most impactful ^^;

Sheogorath's journey towards Phoenix Maplewood had carried him to the northwest of Blackfeather Woods and the dark brotherhood. He was scouting the area for traces of Kove's daughters, for he intended to bring as many of them home as he could — if not all of them. Sheogorath did not do it for the appreciation or for helping a pack mate; he did not really care much for Kove at all, much less his daughters. If anything, Sheogorath was both bored, unsatisfied, and longing to prove himself. Perhaps Cicero did not care much for making a name for himself and only followed his tease of a brother's tail around everywhere, but Sheogorath wanted more out of his life than that. This was a chance to prove his worth and build on his skills of manipulation and spying — things Cicero was good at but ultimately did too little with, for Sheogorath's liking.

This carried Sheogorath to a glade that reminded him of the time that he had killed those foxes for Damien. It felt so long ago, but perhaps that was because after that, he had been forced to sit on the back seat watching Cicero drive his relationship with his brother off a cliff. Now he was free, however, and under a well moonlit sky Sheogorath followed a narrow creek that traced through the glade, exploring the territory.
Messages In This Thread
[M] my end and my beginning - by Cicero - January 22, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: my end and my beginning - by Luke - January 23, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: my end and my beginning - by Cicero - January 27, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: my end and my beginning - by Luke - January 29, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: my end and my beginning - by Cicero - February 01, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: my end and my beginning - by Luke - February 01, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: my end and my beginning - by Cicero - February 02, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: my end and my beginning - by Luke - February 03, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: my end and my beginning - by Cicero - February 03, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: my end and my beginning - by Luke - February 04, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: my end and my beginning - by Cicero - February 05, 2016, 11:34 AM