Silvertip Mountain sword of kings
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Gyda had never been one for gossip but occasionally she enjoyed pleasantries and the exchange of idle information, even if said information did not directly concern her. She was a woman of action, favoring the latter above words but it was nice to converse with Krypton all the same. “Earlier this month,” Gyda responded. She had no way to know specifics only that it had not been long ago. Not long after Krypton and her had parted ways and not too long before this meeting. “I had not expected to see her again,” Gyda paused, “but it was a nice surprise.” The Gods had written her fate long ago, this she had always believed. Though a sliver of disappointment lingered in the fact that she was not destined to reclaim Stavanger Bay or even Ravensblood Forest she knew she had to let go of it and trust in her Gods. She knew that Freyja and Frigga would not lead her astray. She was exactly where she was meant to be. 

“You are welcome to visit me there,” The Viking Queen invited. “I do not suspect I will have much time to venture outside it's borders once it is official.” Yet, Gyda was not perturbed by this. Not in the slightest. In fact, she looked forward to settling into the familiar role of viking queen once more. She did not see her to-be responsibilities as a limit to her freedom but rather an extension of it. She had been born to rule and it was the position she best fit into.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
sword of kings - by Gyda - January 12, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: sword of kings - by RIP Krypton - January 14, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: sword of kings - by Gyda - January 14, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: sword of kings - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: sword of kings - by RIP Krypton - January 15, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: sword of kings - by Gyda - January 17, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: sword of kings - by RIP Krypton - January 17, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: sword of kings - by Gyda - January 20, 2016, 05:47 AM
RE: sword of kings - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2016, 11:50 PM