Lost Creek Hollow hollow stone
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Lagon noted that his presence was accepted by Mordecai and the dragon rose from his submissive pose and made to join Mordecai, though he kept his pace slower so that he trailed behind the alpha male a bit. “Yes sir,” Lagon responded. He liked to keep himself busy, but he'd also promised Mordecai and Harlyn that he would pull his weight in the pack and he had every intention of sticking by his promises. “I picked up an extra patrol since it looks like Harlyn is going to give birth at any second,” While Lagon was extremely excited about their soon-to-be existence into the world he also knew that it would mean more work for the pack. More vigilant patrols ...because they would be helpless and needed the extra protection. This also meant that Lagon would be looking forward to working towards his caregiver co-rank on top of his mercenary co-rank. He welcomed the extra work. Better to pile on the work while he was young ...at least that was Sveinx had always prattled on about.

“No sir,” Lagon responded and offered in a thoughtful muse, “they've been quiet today. I don't trust it,” He spoke with a soft laugh, “but it's kind of nice.” He was silent for a while before his ears slicked back to rest at half mast atop his skull. “Not that I mind active borders. I mean it's all apart of the job.” Because he didn't want Mordecai to think he wasn't up for the task of guardian.
Messages In This Thread
hollow stone - by Mordecai - January 10, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: hollow stone - by Ancalagon - January 16, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: hollow stone - by Mordecai - January 16, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: hollow stone - by Ancalagon - January 23, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: hollow stone - by Mordecai - January 23, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: hollow stone - by Ancalagon - February 06, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: hollow stone - by Mordecai - February 08, 2016, 11:00 PM