Lost Creek Hollow of all the trees that are in the wood.
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Harlyn spoke that her response to all of his questions about other symptoms was a “yes” and unable to help himself Lagon's tail began to wag, a physical expression of his joy for her. His smile was wide as it tugged effortlessly at the corners of the dragon's lips when she gushed. For a moment, Lagon contemplated that it should have been Mordecai experiencing this joy with her, the discovery of the buns in her oven...and there was some guilt associated with it but in the end, Lagon happened to be in the right place at the right time and he was excited for the alpha pair. It went beyond the fact that he could possibly earn his caregiver trade ...the dragon genuinely loved kids and had been dejected that he'd decided to leave Naga Veil Forest before his half siblings could be born. 

“That's really awesome,” He breathed, head whipped around for a second, remembering the reason he'd tracked her down. “One sec,” He told her before he turned and went back to where he'd left the antler, picked it up in his grasp and carried it over towards her where he set it down and pushed it towards her with his nose. “I originally came here to give this to you,” He admitted. “as a thanks for taking a chance on me by letting me join the pack ...and now it doubles as a congrats for being pregnant gift.” He said with a soft laugh, hoping that she would accept it.
Messages In This Thread
of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - December 18, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 08, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - January 14, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 16, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 23, 2016, 07:13 AM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 06:02 PM