Sleeping Dragon spread my spirit like a flock of crows
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
255 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
He can howl - sort of. He tries. https://youtu.be/ATI-xdM47lQ?t=28

He was excited. He had been a member of one pack his whole life - though he had joined wandering bands of wolves and other hybrids before - the last time he was in a pack he was a servant, a slave. Now, he was an equal among the other wolves. Brought in by one of the Queens that now ruled this Sleeping Dragon.

The coywolfdog leapt up from his perch on one of the rocky outcrops, energy welling up from hidden pools inside his body at the sound of Therin's cry. Two more joined him - another woman he had not met, far off in the distance, and Gyda. Deciding that it was his turn, Hush tipped back his head.

Hush could howl - but it sounded more like a beagle's baying (if that beagle had laryngitis) than any proper wolf howl. Regardless, the silver and red coywolfdog let out his own cry, strangled and mangled as it was, joining the harmonies of the other females. His discord was not that unpleasant, but the friction between their tuned pitches and his was palpable. But he did not mind. His howl was unique. They would know what he sounded in an instant.
Trades:
Guardian (0/10) — Ranger (0/10)
Note: Hush cannot form words. He can, however, chuff, snarl, bark, and make a yodel-like howl.
Messages In This Thread
spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Antumbra - January 23, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Lucani - January 23, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Gyda - January 23, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Hush - January 23, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Snacha - January 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Smoke - January 27, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Eli - February 01, 2016, 11:28 PM