Porcupine Ridge how to use the johari mirror
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

OOC: Did they share each other's names last time? D:

A surprise of familiar was always pleasant in her eyes, especially when their encounter had been during the trials of winter. To see the dark female standing firmly and relatively well, told the Vale wolf that her company had prevailed through the season and was on her way to taking her strides into spring. It was wonderful to behold. Her smile was pleasant as she regarded the wolfess again with a kind bark. Stepping lively she scaled down a favoring path toward the lower ledge of the mountain until she was near on equal footing with Amekaze, not wanting to appear imposing to her space or too excitable in her greeting. That was not to say that her tail could not exhibit its only greeting and elated fanfare.

“It has been a while, indeed,” she agreed with a short nod then let the smile draw across her muzzle. “I had thought of you in the winter,” she offered in truth, for there were few that the beige wolf ever forgotten after meeting. “I am glad to see the season did not test you too greatly.” Inquisitively, she let her nose inched toward, testing for signs of others as well as the places she had been; perhaps some familiar. Still, there was only the woman’s scent and the musk of the spring wild. “Your spirit has fared well?”

Messages In This Thread
how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 08, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 13, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:52 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 18, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 20, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - May 05, 2014, 07:34 PM