Sunset Valley when you were mine, the world seemed to burn
5 Posts
Ooc — Lyric
The unknown female, standing on the copse, was the first wolf Indigo had accidentally shown herself to.  Strangely, no feelings of frustration passed through the lone she wolf, she'd been scouting these wolves for some time now and knew that she was bound to come across someone's path at some point.  Better now than never. However, the other female made no movement from her vantage point to greet, attack, or chase Indigo. For the time being it seemed, they both remained neutral. Fair enough.  Indigo simply scented the other as the winds shifted and blew her musk more strongly to into flaring nares.  She didn't smell like some of the claimed territories Indigo had scoped out, but their was something oddly familiar about the other's musk.  Indigo could've sworn she had smelt it before. Perhaps this was one of the wolves attempting to claim new lands?

Indigo tried her luck and slowly began to approach the other she wolf, her posture remained neutral, tail aligned with her tall back and ears perked forward at attention. Her outward appearance seemed curious if cautious, but her movements were slow, fluid, and without aggression. She chuffed a 'hello' only slowing once the wind had shifted again and there were only a few yards between herself and the other's vantage point.
Messages In This Thread
when you were mine, the world seemed to burn - by Antumbra - January 21, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: when you were mine, the world seemed to burn - by Indigo - January 23, 2016, 01:00 PM