Thunder Dome I simply wander around you
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Natural beauty.

It was something that could be found in nearly every inch of nature, widening their potential spots to visit profusely. She did not mind, however, for that only meant she'd be given the chance to spend more time with the male. Then there came a question, followed by words she could do nothing with but take as a compliment; not only for herself, but for the mountain, too. "Thank you," she said, a faint tittering detectable within her voice. The query, though, was something she could not immediately provide an answer for. Had she acquired any favourite places just yet? Inner domains that stuck her fancy enough to be mentioned specifically? It was hard to say for sure, really, since she possessed a very strong liking towards every inch of the mountain. To chose a single place, or even a few, could it really be done?

Despite her having doubted her capability of answering, a response had soon been formed within her thoughts. There were some places she admired, areas which seemed to call to her far more so than others. "Within these woods lies a peculiar little clearing, I suppose you could call it," Asterr began, recalling the time she'd stumbled across it whilst exploring. "It seems to acquire far more sunlight than the rest of the forest, and yet snow somehow touches it less as well. There is a marvelous array of plants there, many of which could serve us well for treating those who have been injured." Since she had been unable to locate the outcropping of rock that covers the area she spoke of, it remained unknown to her just how it could receive more light but less snow at the same time. It was due to the formation of the rocks, truly, the cracks in the ceiling above it having formed at just the right angles. Such information would, more than likely, remain unknown to her for much of the time to come, which only seemed to make her like the space more.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 21, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I simply wander around you - by Noctura - January 22, 2016, 04:37 AM