Sleeping Dragon spread my spirit like a flock of crows
blood must have blood
24 Posts
Ooc —
Snacha had not left Trigeda thinking she would be part of another pack in an entirely different valley. She had left it with one goal in mind: to become second to the heda of Seageda. But life is not always as it seems, and sometimes plans go awry. And so Snacha had done what her mother had taught her: follow her gut. The raccoon-patterned girl was promised to Heda Thuringwethil and had not once wavered upon that goal, not even as she passed the destruction in Seageda on her way; that only spurred her on further. Where had the heda gone? And now that she was here, now that Snacha had met Gyda and the others, however briefly, she knew her life here had truly begun.

And what a life it would be. Thuringwethil called forth for her wolves to claim this land, and Snacha lifted her voice in song. This land was theirs. These wolves were their family, their kru, and Snacha would do everything in her power to protect them. Her song was long, melodious, and went something like this, "We are Dragon Clan. Do not cross these borders if you wish to live."
Messages In This Thread
spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Antumbra - January 23, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Lucani - January 23, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Gyda - January 23, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Hush - January 23, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Snacha - January 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Smoke - January 27, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Eli - February 01, 2016, 11:28 PM