Emberflame Ridge YouTube is basically a time machine
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
No problemo :D

The "thanks" that was given was more than enough to satisfy him, for him to know that she appreciated his efforts, so he was willing to give the food he had brought to the white stranger when Asterr silently asked for it. The name, however, had to be repeated in his head. It had not been a hard one to remember ,but it still felt a little foreign. Ezimette nodded at him before speaking to the dragoness about something he didn't quite follow. Had this been a recruitment? He immediately felt bad about barging in like this, knowing how uneasy it must have been for both females. I'm sorry for disrupting the peace like this, I didn't know. He said, his ears now draping against his skull. My name is Jolon. nice to meet you, Ezimette. His ears perked up again when he introduced himself to the new face.

Their introduction was cut short by the stranger standing up and trembling her way in the direction Jolon had come from. She didn't seem stable enough to walk properly, but Jolon couldn't think of a reason why. She seemed like a healthy female and he couldn't spot an injury on her legs. However, he rushed to the white female, making sure that if she would fall for any reason, he could catch her so she wouldn't land on the cold ground. Are you alright? Was the only thing he could spit out before he coughed. The long run had made quite an impact on his lungs it seemed, but it didn't bother him. It would go away with time, like it always did. Excuse me... Jolon huffed politely.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
YouTube is basically a time machine - by Asterr - January 20, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Ezimette - January 23, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Ezimette - January 24, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Ezimette - January 24, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Ezimette - January 24, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Jolon - January 24, 2016, 01:34 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Ezimette - January 24, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Jolon - January 24, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Ezimette - January 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Jolon - January 24, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: YouTube is basically a time machine - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 04:40 PM