Neverwinter Forest pride wreaked havoc
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
“Yes,” Tezcacoatl offered with a soft chuckle. His name was hard to pronounce ...which was one of the reasons why he'd went by Tezca in his youth. That, and, he hadn't “grown into” the Coatl name yet. Not that...according to any of the Amazon women he'd earned the right to bear the name in it's entirety now. “It may not be the easiest name in the world.” But it was his. One of the many names he was known as, but probably the most important. He might not have fully remembered his identity but he remembered some things ...enough that he felt confident by going by his birth name.

She offered her name in return: Wildfire. Simple. Easy to remember. Suited her fur color, he thought. The inquiry that followed the exchange of her name, in truth, was only to be expected and yet it gave Tezcacoatl a slight pause nevertheless. He couldn't think of a reason not to tell her. “She was my queen once upon a time,” He inhaled deeply and let it out. “and well...I'm not really sure what we were to one another. I thought we had a budding romance but,” He puffed his cheeks slightly and let it out with an nonchalant shrug. “I don't know...she sort of left I guess and then I left the Wilds and here we are.” He didn't mind talking about it..

Then again, there wasn't much to really talk about, other than he still harbored those feelings for her even though he figured that she'd never be his and was a fool; but that he already knew.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
pride wreaked havoc - by Tezcacoatl - January 23, 2016, 12:54 PM
RE: pride wreaked havoc - by Wildfire - January 23, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: pride wreaked havoc - by Tezcacoatl - January 24, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: pride wreaked havoc - by Wildfire - January 24, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: pride wreaked havoc - by Tezcacoatl - January 24, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: pride wreaked havoc - by Wildfire - January 24, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: pride wreaked havoc - by Tezcacoatl - January 24, 2016, 05:54 PM
RE: pride wreaked havoc - by Wildfire - January 24, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: pride wreaked havoc - by Tezcacoatl - January 25, 2016, 03:56 PM