Silvertip Mountain Children running from their school
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"And Tuwawi, Njal, Haunter, Bones." A crooked grin cut its way across her lips as she peered down at the smaller female, keen to sow the seeds of paranoia in the wake of her abrupt dismissal from the pack. "Or, none of them. I believe they will make their own choice, every one. I expect none of them to join me." A prickle in her mane revealed her amusement with this, as if it was truly funny. She had expected nothing less from Fox, and could respect her desire to be rid of her Beta immediately, but if she thought Jinx was going to reveal the entirety of her plan and all those intimately involved, then she was mistaken.

Fox was not wrong in her guess, but Jinx displayed in that moment a spark of loyalty by not outright confirming their participation. Perhaps having to wonder who was with her and who was not would unhinge the Swiftcurrent Creek leader and fracture their solidarity for a moment. It was not Jinx's wish to see the pack fall, but if she did not run with them, then she ran against them. It was the way of the wild.

"I must ask you to leave, then," she said calmly, devoid of any hostility or hatred just as Fox was. After all, Jinx would have done the very same, in her position. "This is my home now. You understand."
Messages In This Thread
Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 03, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 03, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 07, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 13, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 13, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 13, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by RIP Fox - April 14, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Children running from their school - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 01:45 PM