Thunder Dome House of Gold
peace will win & fear will loose
17 Posts
Ooc —
Her heart surged when an opening was presented, though no pack would simply take her empty handed. It was known to her that she had a gift for tracking, having successfully covered her scent and tracks on her journey into the teekon to avoid having her brother on her tail. Honestly, she had never looked to adapt a trade before, yet she had no problem learning whatever trade was required of her. However a flight risk she had been, she brung a promise of undying loyalty to whoever she pledged it to. "You will find that my tracking skills are more than creditable, and a thirst for achievement does not fall far behind," She returned the respect and calm nature. 

Another presence had arrived, to her notice but she did not spare him a glance. Her business was with the Alpha and no other. Unfortunately, she had no patience for disruption, though she appreciated his restraint to advance further. "I promise my unwavering loyalty and deliverance to your pack, and will pursue any trades required," While she prefered to hold back from violence, she did not ignore it and would rise to defend whatever the cost. She was no tool one could throw away after use but a steady shoulder in the times of trouble. Perhaps she would pursue the medic trade, she was yet to decide. "If it is okay, I wish to become a medic, if one is needed," It was, to her, important to state her goals instead of just what she already knew. There was always room for growth and she hoped to show the Alpha that.
Messages In This Thread
House of Gold - by Iris - January 24, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Iris - January 24, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Jolon - January 25, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: House of Gold - by Iris - January 25, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 25, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Iris - January 30, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 31, 2016, 02:13 PM