Moonspear nothing can stop us
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle frowned softly and shook her head. I miss him too Gyda. More than anyone will probably ever know. But we shall rejoice in his name whilst still grieving now, after all he sleeps in the halls of Valhalla and that is something he would always want. Thistle would not, could not deny that death hurt. That she herself had been morose and inconsolable up until recently with his death. Thistle moved her petite body forward, even her daughter was larger than she now. She licked her face gently if she allow her too.

Thistle scoffed softly and shook her head. No Gyda I could not be mad at you. Yes Nerian needed someone to take care of her all the time. Thistle had been friends wtih Nerian, even agreed to share her husband with him, but she would be lying if at times it still didn't rub her the wrong way, but that was the past, something she was detemind toremember but also to move from. 

Thistle's ears went forward and she smiled. Ah so you met Floki, and Dagrun, both wonderfful as your fathers tales? I have never met Floki, perhaps someday, but Dagrun I remember him. He was much like your father though at times a little wilder I believe. Her next words caused Thistle pause and she smiled. I am glad you are going to be a queen little one. There is nothing quite like it. I will remember that, thank you.

Messages In This Thread
nothing can stop us - by Gyda - January 07, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: nothing can stop us - by Dash - January 10, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: nothing can stop us - by Gyda - January 11, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: nothing can stop us - by Dash - January 12, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: nothing can stop us - by Gyda - January 13, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: nothing can stop us - by Dash - January 15, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: nothing can stop us - by Thistle Cloud - January 17, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: nothing can stop us - by Gyda - January 17, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: nothing can stop us - by Thistle Cloud - January 24, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: nothing can stop us - by Dash - January 17, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: nothing can stop us - by Gyda - January 25, 2016, 03:47 PM