Hoshor Plains yo get out my bidness
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Aha, that made me laugh xD shhh she's secretly a guy..

The sight of the other made her want to laugh, clearly someone was troubled. Her instead, kept her head raised, as if sizing the other up. Her lips lifted slightly to reveal the ivory weapons underneath in a hostile snarl that warned danger. Truly, if this girl had the nerve to challenge her, Blackfeather would be expecting another captive. The dire extent of the situation did not seem to be made aware to the stranger, but she would make sure that it was. She shot her a look that spoke for itself, You got a problem? If she had been human, a massive bitch face would have decorated her gaze, directed intently at the girl ahead.

Stalking maliciously right up to the girl, she would not cower away from temptation. The one thing she hated was other's getting out of place, and as far as the universal law of wolves went, this one was sorely lost. "Is there something you need?" She sneered, though it was a cold, devious question that purely taunted the girl to make a move. Her desolate eyes met the others, piercingly intense, intimidating even. Though she didn't expect her to understand the ulterior message, some just weren't as smart as others. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
yo get out my bidness - by Jhala - January 25, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Nemesis - January 25, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Jhala - January 25, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Nemesis - January 25, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Jhala - January 25, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Nemesis - February 02, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Jhala - February 02, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: yo get out my bidness - by Jhala - February 06, 2016, 09:32 PM