Blackfeather Woods Entering the Mine Field
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Joining 
(OOC: Sorry for the short post, don't really know how to begin)

Tired, Goliath stood before the end of the meadows, facing the dark woods, the clouds had taken what little light there was in the aforementioned woodlands. He could smell the sense of other wolves ahead, a thick scent, one he hadn't smelled in a long time, but didn't dare tread past their borders. What creatures could live in a shade like this, he did not know, but either way, as a lone wolf, he would not live long. 

He readied himself, this was no time to ponder the scenery. He lifted his posture, pushed out his chest, looked at the clouded sky and howled.  A long and deep howl until his breath gave out, with the cawing of startled crows accenting his call. He sat, his tired eyes looking forward, the journey looking for a pack was exhausting, and he had little food. Either way, his large body endured the first moon of  winter alone. His large mane was comfortable, but his size was getting thinner quickly. His hunger had been for several days, hunting squirrels could not satisfy him easily, and he was not very fast either way. 'What if I am of no use to them?' he thought 'What if these 'Wolves of the Dark' are cannibals, and quickly make do of me?'  He shook the thought of his head 'Don't be childish, they are wolves'  With that thought, he straightened his back, and waited once more.
Messages In This Thread
Entering the Mine Field - by Goliath - January 26, 2016, 06:56 AM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Burke - January 26, 2016, 07:34 AM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Goliath - January 26, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Burke - January 26, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Goliath - January 26, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Burke - January 26, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Goliath - January 26, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Nemesis - January 26, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Burke - January 27, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Goliath - January 27, 2016, 07:02 AM