Phoenix Maplewood Deep down I know this never works
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Mason eased up when his companion showed only signs of a good nature. However when Mason continued, the larger male appeared to lose heart. Mason’s fire-eyes watched Kael carefully as he stumbled over words unwilling to exit his mouth. It wasn’t hard to understand, even for someone who had dealt with limited death in their young lives. There was no other reason he would be struggling – after all, she had been in the worst possible condition when Mason had last been.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” He said softly to no one in particular, eyes drooping to look at the floor. “At least she’s at peace now.” Those words for Desna – and they were directed at the earth in the vain hopes they might vibrate through to reach her.

Mason looked up, his nervousness gone on the face of such a terrible subject.[size=xx-large] “I’m sorry, I forgot to ask your name... would you mind showing me along your borders so that I can get the lie of the land?” Mason spoke more firmly now, hopeful to move them along onto brighter topics. He didn’t know how well Kael knew Scarlett but he wasn’t crying which was a good sign, so maybe taking his mind off her would help.[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Deep down I know this never works - by Mason - January 21, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Deep down I know this never works - by Kael - January 22, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Deep down I know this never works - by Mason - January 22, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Deep down I know this never works - by Kael - January 25, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Deep down I know this never works - by Mason - January 26, 2016, 07:23 AM