Dawnlark Plains i have always confused desire with apocalypse
elastic heart
172 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He said nothing to her words, and while it stung, she was not surprised – the two barely knew each other, after all. What else had she expected? Instead, she lifted herself up, giving the dark wolf a small nod. He brushed his nose to hers, and she would bump her own nose gingerly in his cheek – a silent farewell.

“Take care, Ukko,” she offers then, not touching on his words that he would find her. She would not hold it to him if he didn’t – she could already feel the beginning of their blossoming friendship (had it only been that?) fade.

With that, the silver-tipped girl turns, her slender form loping back to the direction of the mountain. She had a home now – one that she could not be straying from for too long. She had placed the invitation in Ukko’s court, and she could hear the resounding ‘no’ that came from his silence. There was nothing else to be done.
Messages In This Thread
i have always confused desire with apocalypse - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: i have always confused desire with apocalypse - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: i have always confused desire with apocalypse - by Capriccio - January 26, 2016, 07:23 AM