Thunder Dome House of Gold
peace will win & fear will loose
17 Posts
Ooc —
Just gonna skip Jolon.. idk if he wanted to post again but I don't want to keep this waiting

She nodded on her own accord, though was surprised to hear that the Alpha did not push them to pursue a trade right away. Alas, this was not like any other Alpha she had met. Strangely, she felt attracted to the place, or was it something else. Nevertheless, this new outcome would not stop her from achieving what she had promised. Her pride surged as Asterr commented on her loyalty. But she felt a shred of guilt, as she had left her home pack without so much as a goodbye. They didn't deserve her, but she was unfaithful to them and ran away. Convincing herself that if circumstances had been different, she would have dedicated her life to them, made it better. But they had made that impossible, afterall. It was not her fault

She nodded at the word medic, her eagerness was fruitful though she displayed it well. "My mother was a healer, though my interest in helping care for others is not influenced by her," She wanted to make clear that she was living in nobody's shadow and could stand on her own two feet. "Unfortunately, I left my pack before I could apprentice under her," She said nothing more on the subject of her departure and silently begged not to be questioned on it. "Though I picked up a few things, such as quick herb remedies and diagnosing symptoms correctly. It is not near the level of expertise but enough to grow upon," She was humble about it, not about to over exaggerate her abilities. She knew this was not enough to become a doctor of sorts but a caretaker at the least. She could only hope she would be allowed to practice and learn more without the demanding skills most others would ask for.
Messages In This Thread
House of Gold - by Iris - January 24, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Iris - January 24, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Jolon - January 25, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: House of Gold - by Iris - January 25, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 25, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Iris - January 30, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 31, 2016, 02:13 PM