The Sentinels another day, another door
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
feel free to notice his funkyness speaking lol, the dummy prolly won't admit to it otherwise and I def wanna get you that healing thread! <3

"That's..." he cleared his throat a bit, noticing a catch in the back that clung annoyingly to each phrase.  "...good to hear.  I imagine she has been."  Pups seemed the least easy thing in the world, and even when he felt as badly as he did currently, he couldn't imagine spending days cooped up in a den.  Perhaps having something so small and loved to care for made up for it, but he had a hard time getting his head around it regardless.

"Looking for crabs... at least I'm pretty sure that's what she called them."  He tipped his ears back slightly.  "Some wolf I met around these parts a long time ago told me about them.  I figured, if they were here, there weren't many places besides buried for them to hide."  He frowned.  "But I think I might be wrong after all."  Or perhaps he hadn't looked long enough; it was his trouble with fishing again, not long enough was plenty long enough for him.  He was hesitant to explain why he was digging about on the beach rather than scouring the meadow.  Even if she was Blue and Lasher's daughter, to admit weakness to a packmate was the opposite of everything ingrained into him since before he could remember.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
another day, another door - by Eilidh - January 03, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: another day, another door - by Dante RIP - January 06, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: another day, another door - by Eilidh - January 14, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: another day, another door - by Dante RIP - January 15, 2016, 07:49 AM
RE: another day, another door - by Eilidh - January 24, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: another day, another door - by Dante RIP - January 26, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: another day, another door - by Eilidh - January 31, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: another day, another door - by Dante RIP - February 05, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: another day, another door - by Eilidh - February 07, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: another day, another door - by Dante RIP - February 12, 2016, 05:38 PM