The Sentinels What good is a field on a fine summer night
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Though Dante's smile grew to match Lasher's own, he continued to refrain from speaking in absolutes. He did not want anything pressuring his mate (or him, for that matter) into finality except for their own wishes.  So he did not want to raise the hopes of anyone else in the pack.  "Thank you.  I hope you are right, if the time comes.  We can only hope we come close to you two's talent."  He knew the praise would likely seem over the top to the humble Alpha, so it was paired with a glint of mischeif.  Despite that, he meant the words.

"I'd appreciate it if you kept it between us, though.  Since nothing is sure yet."  He didn't need the entire pack knowing what they were thinking, no matter how happily the news might be recieved.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
What good is a field on a fine summer night - by Dante RIP - January 20, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: What good is a field on a fine summer night - by Dante RIP - January 26, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: What good is a field on a fine summer night - by Lasher - February 06, 2016, 09:30 PM