Blackfeather Woods Entering the Mine Field
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke listened to the wolf about his enlightenment. So he had heard about their religion? Hm. Curious. He watched the male when he continued. Maybe there was some hope left for the male. He squinted his eyes when he stated about their dread father but he pronounced the name all wrong. Burke's face fell into a bit of a frown, that was not how they wanted their gods to be treated. Burke now had the feeling that this wolf was all talk but not dark enough himself. His ears moved back, feeling like there was a presence in the shadows. Burke wasn't worried, it gave him the reassurance that the pack was close or at least one member was.

The male spoke about their religion and told them once he was devoted he would see the darkness? He would already need to see darkness to make certain offers to Mephala. "It is Sithis, not Siris," he commented firstly. "Clearly you don't know what you are talking about, yet," Burke returned. "To be in the Dark Brotherhood you need to see the darkness already before entering these woods. You talk about finding it," he added. His pale eyes were strict. They had limited places in their brotherhood and they were allowed to be even stricter. Goliath would have made it in to Black Feather Woods, but now they were the Brotherhood, they need that little extra.

"I do not believe you are ready to join us, so I will ask you to leave. We ask utter devotion and loyalty from our members and proof of their darkness. I do not see both of that for a full 100% in you," he added. Sometimes the one loners Burke would be doubtful off he would plainly reject and see if their devotion would bring them back to their border at a later moment in time. That would show the devotion Burke wanted to be certain of, but then this wolf also needed to prove to them that he had truly darkness in his heart and was ready to kill, ready to follow the path of becoming a brother in the brotherhood.

Sorry it didn't work out! Burke is mostly a big jerk to loners but you are more than welcome to try again! You are totally allowed (and I would love to!) to prove to Burke wrong and that Goliath belongs in the brotherhood!
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Entering the Mine Field - by Goliath - January 26, 2016, 06:56 AM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Burke - January 26, 2016, 07:34 AM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Goliath - January 26, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Burke - January 26, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Goliath - January 26, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Burke - January 26, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Goliath - January 26, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Nemesis - January 26, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Entering the Mine Field - by Burke - January 27, 2016, 06:32 AM