Phoenix Maplewood Look at all of these tears I've wept
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Ukko has nothing to say, and Saena takes it for willing compliance. It wasn't like she'd given the aspiring Beta much of a choice in the matter. She wasn't so level-headed as her mate, a fact that often got her into trouble. Where Reek could see opportunities, Saena usually only saw wasted time and wasted effort. Ukko was neither of these things, for he was one she had trusted wholly prior to hearing the news of his challenge, provided he could turn her opinion around.

She let the silence linger for only a moment, then said, in a voice a little softer than her previous lecture's tone, "Go on, then." And with that, she rose to her own paws and turned back in the direction of the den she shared with Reek. Scarlett was there as well, so the place was cramped, but it was easier to rest there than out here, so it was where she headed.
Messages In This Thread
Look at all of these tears I've wept - by Saēna - December 29, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Look at all of these tears I've wept - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Look at all of these tears I've wept - by Saēna - December 30, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Look at all of these tears I've wept - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Look at all of these tears I've wept - by Saēna - January 17, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Look at all of these tears I've wept - by Ukko - January 18, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Look at all of these tears I've wept - by Saēna - January 27, 2016, 09:26 AM