Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Earlier? The last thread ended 5 days ago xD

Burke trotted over the border when he smelled the scent of blood. He made some haste, moving through the shadows. The scent of blood was always a call for Burke. The female seemed to collapse on the ground close to their borders. Burke studied her, wasn't she the one with the many languages? He had rejected her like ... yesterday? The male watched her from the shadows, her howl was not needed since he had already been there. Burke watched her straighten out her shaky legs. His eyes then falling on the elk carcass that she had dragged on their border. The female had caught that by herself? That was like having a death wish.

Burke appeared from the shadows. His stoic face instantly looking at her. His docked tail up as he stood on their border. "Miss. ManyTongues," he pointed out. He did not know her true name. He was not sure what she wanted, well he had a good guess, but he had send her away only days ago. He thought it would her longer to return, apparently not. "What is it?," he questioned.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - January 27, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM