Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
What a better time to return than at the most unexpected moment?

Everytjing since Damien decided he had to spend some time away from home had been uncertain. He hadn't been planning to leave home, he definitely did not plan to see and find the things he did when he left, and when he realized where he was he wasn't expecting to see the shade of Blackfeather at the horizon. Maybe it was a sign from the universe that he was ready to come back, or maybe it was coincidence, but Damien was glad to be back. He had had a lot of time to think things clearly and there was a lot to solve at home, some of which he would need to discuss with Burke, but the time for that would come.

As if by fate, Damien found Burke at the borders while he approached. He was eager to tell him a lot of tjings, but it clearly wasn't the moment for that. There was someone else with him, and by the looks of it she was trying to impress Burke to get a spot in the pack. Damien knew better than to interrupt this kind of business, so he stayed behind the female without saying a word, swaying his tail lightly in greeting to Burke, but implying that he would not speak if not need be. He did feel curiosity towards the offer this lones had brought to the dark Alpha, and was hoping to see an interesting development of things... Little did he know that this was not the first try for the female...

mobile post guys.. I'll fix typos when I get home later!
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Damien - January 27, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM