Swiftcurrent Creek Fresh cut grass, one cold beer
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Fading! Thank you for agreeing to spree it out with me. :D

"The creatures did not come because of you," she said softly, remembering herself a vision of flames burned into the back of her mind. Hadn't she once blamed herself for the potential burning of Shearwater Bay without knowing if it was even tied to her? "If they had, they would have known where to find you. Tark died because he was old as shit. That was not your doing." Maybe Jace was right and maybe Ira was secretly a demon, but Jinx didn't believe it. Spirits and loa existed to her, but demons were the same thing as hexes personified, or so she thought. They could not be living.

Ira argued that he didn't want them to like him, and she could only grin at that, despite their discussion being anything but amusing. "I should think the curse is a blessing then, princeling. You could use it to your advantage, pretend to like the ones you hate and maybe bad things will happen to them." She rolled her shoulders in a shrug, as if to indicate she didn't mean to make light of his situation, but didn't think it was a big deal, either. "I will investigate curse removal in the event you change your mind. But your curse has not yet targeted me even though I care."

With that said, the mambo inclined her head. "I must tend to the borders now. You may join me if you wish, but you don't have to. While I am gone, princeling, if Fox comes to you suspecting anything, do not tell her your intentions to go with me. I don't believe she will take the news kindly or treat you kindly for it."
Messages In This Thread
Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - March 27, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 09, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 12, 2014, 06:31 AM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 12, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 14, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 14, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 04:31 PM