Sleeping Dragon spread my spirit like a flock of crows
forever loyal
7 Posts
Ooc — Li
True to his word, Smoke was patrolling the borders when he heard the call. His ears twitched in the direction of the beautiful song. Even in his long life he had never heard anything what rallied his heart so much, never heard anything to make him stir inside quite like this song. The song of a pack formation. True he had been Alpha of his own pack for a while but it was not like this. This was something new, fresh, vibrant and it was almost as if the wind had colours to it. He savoured enjoying the sound for a moment and then with all his heart joined the rallying cry of the others in his pack, letting the world know they had arrived and their name was Sleeping Dragon. So enveloped in the moment and lost in song he never wanted this moment to end. He was filled with so much joy and community spirit that he thought he might explode at any moment. As he howled the silver male closed his eyes and dared to hope that at long last he was home.
Messages In This Thread
spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Antumbra - January 23, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Lucani - January 23, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Gyda - January 23, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Hush - January 23, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Snacha - January 24, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Smoke - January 27, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: spread my spirit like a flock of crows - by Eli - February 01, 2016, 11:28 PM