Blackfeather Woods The good, the bad and the dirty
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Of course! I have a good memory, sometimes, haha!

Sebastian watched a dark female approach, instantly he stopped and lowered his tail a bit. He was not sure how to react. For a moment he thought it was Burke's mate, the dark female he had seen last spring at these borders. Sebastian hadn't seen her in a long time so he just assumed this female before him was... her. He watched her movements and cleared his throat. She had mistaken him for his father, which was probably going to happen quite often now they lived in the same woods. He let his eyes roam over her for a minute, just as she seemed to glance over his body. 

"Didn't Burke--- I mean my father... tell you?," he returned to her, but then came the reveal. His ears fell back and looked over her once again. Oh maybe she wasn't the same, yeah probably too young to be his father's mate. "Oh you are not.. her." Sebastian cleared his throat once again. "For a moment I thought you were Mel--dresi?? The dark priestess! I saw her once... long ago," he admitted to her. Sebastian stance was a bit tense. "But yeah. I am Sebastian, indeed. I confronted my father at the border, or well, yeah... and uh..," he stammered lightly, looking at the female with the storm colored eyes. This sounded not very ... good.

Sebastian gathered his confidence, taking a different stance. "Let's start over," he spoke, more in control now or at least Sebastian thought so. "I came to these borders to settle the argument I had with my father. We talked. Burke showed me his perspective like he can do so well. Under the promise I would work hard we would have bonding time.--- And that sounded totally lame," he spoke, sighing afterwards. They were probably not going to like him here. He wished he could have said that he won a fight from his father and he was totally badass, but he was not a liar. "I just really wanted to get to know my dad, okay? Everyone here seemed really pleased with him and I wish I would have know that Burke. That is the truth," he ended his final statement. Yeah, when he was stressed or nervous he would talk.. a lot.
Messages In This Thread
The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 28, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 14, 2016, 11:25 AM