Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke frowned when the female just plainly ignored his question. What was that for a way to greet him. It was not going to make her fall in good graces with Burke. His docked tail stiffly standing up. She moved the elk for him like it wasn't visible for him that the elk was there in the first place. He couldn't really get a height of this female. She had an elk, yes but was it for them? Or did she want to tell something with it?

Then Burke saw Damien standing there. He had returned! His son! Burke was rather inclined to rekindle with someone he cared about that to deal with this loner. Burke let out a growl at her, maybe that would wake her up or maybe let her disappear. First she came here stating how many tongues she knew and now she wasn't even using the one in her mouth. He might call Nemesis soon and have her chase this one out together with Damien. Oh... maybe they would chase her towards Damien who could give her a good time. Burke disliked his time being wasted. "You better speak. You're wasting my time," he huffed. He had important matters to share with Damien about Sebastian before he would enter.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - January 28, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM