The Bracken Woods devour your kings
Ei preeriaa, ei peltoja, ei vuortenhuippuja.
31 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The female moved rather fast, making it hard for him to keep up without being noticed by the sounds his paws made when they hit the ground. Keeping a fair distance between them, he hadn't even noticed that the wind was not helping him one bit. It was only after studying the female's scent, that smelled like she had been around others, that he became aware of his own. Dang it, he thought, now she knew for sure there was a presence stalking her. But, if she knew, why didn't she just simply turn around? He looked around him, maybe this was a way of reeling him into danger. After he saw nothing that looked like another of their sort, he wanted to return his gaze to the big female, only to notice that she was gone. Dang it!, he thought again. His father was right, he was a rund after all. Her scent still lingered around where he was standing, but he couldn't spot the dark coat that he had been looking at for the past several minutes. He looked around again, but sadly there was no sign of her. Magnus almost wanted to turn around, but a sound in the bushes stopped him in his tracks.

It was the larger female who had used her surroundings as an advantage, something Magnus would have never thought about if he were in her position. She looked threatening with her hairs standing up and she made it clear that she was the stronger one of the two. Had he made her angry, or was she usually a bit moody like his father? Magnus dropped his tail that was wagging before she had looked at him, but he kept a swing to it, showing that he had no intentions of starting a fight. For the first time he was able to study her from the front, but the only thing that really stood out to him was a silver patch on her chest and her dark grey eyes. He avoided looking into her grey eyes with his own warm hazel ones, and kept a submissive position. The silence between them was hard for the social wolf, but the urge of talking had disappeared with one look from her. 

After a few seconds of avoiding her stare, he gave in. He couldn't stand the silence anymore that demanded an explanation for his actions. He rested his warm stare on the patch of silver on her chest when he spoke up.I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean it, I was just-just... He stuttered in his warm tone that was now filled with guilt. Nice move, casanova... He thought to himself sarcastically.

Wow, this may be the longest post I have ever written. It shows that I like this character more apparently XD
Messages In This Thread
devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 26, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 27, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 28, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 28, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 29, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 29, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 29, 2016, 07:21 PM